Instructions for Authors
In order to prevent ghostwriting and guest authorship, when it comes to articles written by at least two authors, we ask authors to submit an appropriate declaration on their contribution to the publication.” na “In order to prevent ghostwriting and guest authorship, when it comes to articles written by at least two authors, we ask authors while submitting article in Review system for an appropriate declaration on their contribution to the publication.”
All articles in the journal are published under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license (CC BY-SA 4.0). Authors should read and understand the license before submitting their manuscripts. Read the license here.” na “All articles in the journal are published under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license (CC BY-SA 4.0). Authors should read and understand the license before submitting their manuscripts. Read the license here.
All submissions are checked for plagiarism using the iThenticate system.
– Articles should be submitted with the Review system
– In case of any problems with submitting an article, please use the Manual for the Author (available soon) or contact the managing editor
– The author who submits an article is a corresponding author
– While submitting an article, please include all co-authors
– The names of the corresponding author and co-authors are hidden from reviewers
– Once the article is submitted and then accepted by the editorial committee, reviewers are appointed; if the article receives two positive opinions, the author is informed about the reviewing process being successfully completed
– Then the author should read the reviews and suggest the final version which is presented to the reviewers
– If the final version is accepted by the reviewers, its content is checked by technical editor and proofread by a native speaker
– The adjustments are suggested to the author
– Once the adjustments are accepted, the article is published
If one review is negative and the other positive, the editorial committee can either have it read by the third reviewer or turn the article down.
If the final version receives negative reviews, the author is obliged to correct the article considering reviewers earlier suggestions.
Two independent reviewers outside the University of Economics and Business in Wroclaw make a review with respect to the following rules:
The submitted article is reviewed with regard to its: originality of the problem/methods, applied research methods, substantive level, degree of compliance of research purpose, selection and use of subject literature, clarity of disquisition (language, quotations, tables, figures), relevance of a research problem, application value.
A review shall be regarded as negative if at least one of the following three criteria of the article assessment fails:
– Please use the article template
– The article should not be longer than 20 template pages;
– While submitting the article, please do not include any names or other references which might disclose the authors’ identity
– Use the APA Citation Style
The Econometrics journal provides its authors with a website where they can publish extra charts, figures and resources, which could not be included in the original article due to space limits. The authors decide how the materials are accessed and all co-authors consent regarding publishing the materials should be included. In order to do so, please contact the managing editor.
Citation Policy, Publication and Research Ethics
In order to quote from other papers, the quote should be in quotation marks with appropriate references. This applies also to author/authors self-citation.
The author should ensure language accuracy of the text so that it is intelligible for the reviewers and has no mistakes. Prior to publication, the text is checked by a native speaker.
Conflicts of Interest
In order to avoid a conflict of interests, authors should inform the editor about all their affiliations with other universities. They are kindly requested to notify the editor about any conflict of interests that could have been overlooked.
© 2020 Wroclaw University of Economics and Business